Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Monster Bash Party

Ideas for the big Monster Bash Birthday Party are underway. Kooper is gonna be 3 !!! 

A monster Cake of course!! This will be just so cute and fun, I should be able to pull this off may not be exact but close enough.
Treats
Marshmellow monsters
Monster balls
Monster suckers

Food
Eyeball Meatballs
Freaky Frank's w sause (another post on here)

Games
Monster Bowling
Pin the Eye on the Monster ( can make this easy nough)
Touch Feely Boxes (lots of other party ideas here too)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great theme! I especially love that cake - so much fun and totally cute. Think I'd feel bad eating it, I'd want to cuddle up with it and take a nap! hahaha

    :)
    Leigh

    http://www.shotinthedarkmysteries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liegh!! The party is getting closer and I am excited to make the lil guy!! Hopeing mine will look just as fun!!

    ReplyDelete