Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mad Scientist or Voo Doo Room


I just can't seem to decide on how to decorate the kitchen for this year. Having always done the "Witch Kitchen" I am bored with it! All my Witch stuff is going outside on the front porch. And of course I am sure it will look just spooky as ever out their.


But...

Maybe the Mad Scientist would be the best ! I could cover the table with foil and use as a lab table with a skeleton body on it filled with party food. Sure would be allot of work to make this guy up, but oh how fun!! Well just have to see what time allows me this year.
I have so much I want to do...
I have come up with some ideas for the Witch Doctor / priestess
costume.. And this sure would be fun to do up..




And yet another Idea..  Love this but thinking I can do better with my own creation of a Skull pumping some wonderfull vintage drink for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment